- Acceptable file formats for acrylic and other products are PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, AI (CS5), EPS, CDR.
- File formats for glass awards and trophy cups must be in a vector format, such as: EPS, AI (CS5), PDF, CDR. We cannot use JPG, TIFF, PNG or GIF images for glass awards and trophy cups.
- Images must be high resolution min 300dpi **
- If the quality of your logo is below our required standard we will charge an additional fee for redrawing, you will be advised if this is necessary.
- We cannot use copyrighted material without proof of permission of use.
**PLEASE NOTE: Images used on the internet websites are 72 – 96dpi, this is too low to produce a good result, and image quality cannot be improved by increasing the resolution to 300dpi. A good quality image is at least 300dpi in its original form.